- BBPP researchers describe Cyclospora spp. in drills from Bioko Island.
- BBPP researchers publish review of wildlife conservation publishing trends.
- BBPP Researcher, Jake Owens, has one of the “worst jobs in science”.
- Update! Help us balance our participants on the 2014 Expedition!!!
- Few spots left on the Caldera Expedition…apply now!
Author Archives: bioko
View the Drill Project trailer to see some incredible glimpses of the Bioko drill in the wild and learn about our new collaborative efforts with The Drill Project. hefty annual serviceTHEUPCENTER.ORG/WORDPRESS/LINUX/
View our September 2010 report on the conservation status of Bioko’s endangered monkeys. Read “Opportunities Lost” in English. Lea “Oportunidades Perdidas” en español.
/interest chargeThe August 2008 National Geographic magazine highlights Bioko’s wildlife and BBPP’s work on the island. Go here to read the article.
BBPP has opened the Moka Wildlife Center, a scientific research station and ecotourism destination in the Moka highlands. See pictures and learn more here.
On October 27, 2007, the government of Equatorial Guinea banned the hunting and consumption of primates, a move likely to dramatically improve the conservation status of endangered monkeys on Bioko Island. Read the ban in English. Lea el decreto en … Continue reading